Wednesday, February 08, 2006

NICE sessions

Rekindle my passion again !!!

I only slept for 2 hours ytd. Need to rush out my case reports. Dun feel like waking up this morning, but cannot. Got to reach BB fsc at 930am to attend the case conference.
To my surprise, I met my coursemate at BB. She is also assigned to this team, together with me.
Okie, I'm not alone anymore.
The session todae was fun, there are 2 gals from the eGen team in my team. They are pple working with young pple through e-communication. They set up nice blog, do counseling online. They have been doing wonderful things for young pple. There are lots of things I can learn from them ... hehe…

I feel fulfilled and satisfied 2nite even though I'm very tired. Have talked to a 12 years old boy during e counselling session, get a contract wif him not to threaten with death again. Nowadays kids face not only study stress, stress tt comes from the family. There was a saga happened in his school ytd. i guess the pressure tt he has is very great...poor little boy...not being understand by his loved ones ... "don't shout at me, i'm not deaf." "dont scold me, i'm very scared."
The boy seems to open up more to me 2nite. I have not been c-ing him for past 2 mths. He seems happier to talk, but he really facing prob in life.
God pls watch over him and protect him from any evil thots...pls help to take care of him !!!

There are really lots of needs for pple here and there. Hope I can have 48 hrs per day…sigh…
I can do so much so let it be a blessing for the others. Let's do it wif our heart without any regrets next times. Okie…shall go and sleep..i'm really really very tired … I'm an owl …hehehe…


oops, i hv forgotten to check sth..impt...go online again to chk the email to see wad's happening in sch again...gd nitz...

Trusting God to give me inspiration, strength n wisdom ... haha... fearing the Lord is the beginning of knowledge ...

No comments: