Tuesday, January 10, 2006

To j3nNy

to jenny:
I admire your enthusiasm and the passion for young people.
I thank God for you, Jenny, u r the precious child of God.
So are those people around you.

God views us as his precious, important, valuable,
and unique child that He has sent his beloved Son
Jesus to die for us, to forgive all our sins,
and whoever believes and trusts in Him
will have NEW LIFE.

I believe you will experience God's loveand strength
more each day as you journey into 2006.
And you will be a loving disciple of Christ.
And your life will make an impact to others.

Your reflection is always filled with inspirations.
Keep it up and it'll be a blessing for those who read your blog.
(But remember, not to pressurize yourself,
you need to manage your time well,
cannot neglect your studies, family relationship
and your witness in school for your schoolmates and
teachers okay) ^ grin ^

For the mentoring thingy, I have a suggestion for you.
Pray to God again.
I guess you mentor Minnie, sixuan, and Jamie.
Also help sixuan or Minnie to see the importance
of mentoring. Hopefully after some times,
one of them is willing to mentor Alicia.

You may ask how about Grace? I will not forget her.
Let's continue to pray for this mentoring thingy.

I say this because I do not want to overload anyone
Who has the passion for God's people
and the commitment in fulfilling Jesus' great commission
which spells out in Matthew 28:18-20 (GO and MAKE DISCIPLE).

The strategy is that we want to work as a team and invite
More young people to participate in fulfilling
the mission together. This is one of the ways
to help more young people to experience the love and
power of God as they grow in faith and in service for
The Lord in their spiritual lives.

Let's be encouraged by God's word in 1 Tim 4:12,
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are
Young, but set an example for the believers in speech,
in life, In love, in faith and in purity." Amen!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU and BE WITH YOU.

No comments: