Saturday, April 01, 2006

Difficult to accept

Difficult to accept
I just cant control my tears after hearing the bad news from huilin at 10pm. I really cant believe it. How can it be? This isn't true... impossible... impossible... how can my friends just missing after the cruise accident and are leaving us so sudden... i am not going to accept it... if that's really true, I dare not imagine how heart-broken are my 2 friends' parents and family members... this isnt true...

Some are struggling to survive... some are trying to end their life... some are hurting their bodies in order to .... some find no meaning in living... we think that our life belong to us and we can do whatever we want with our life... is that really so? My mind is not thinking... too hard for me to believe and accept the fact... hope that this isnt true... there is still chance for my friends to be alive... i pray...

No comments: