Journeying with Christ to the Cross
I am wondering how is everyone spiritual journey with the Lord Jesus now. I've been using some devotional materials to help me thinking about the life and ministry of Jesus Christ. Despite my busy schedule, I read the purple booklet "Journeying with Christ to the Cross" in the morning before I start my day. Read either "Everyday with Jesus" or "Upper Room" at night. I wanna tell you how much I am touched as I read His Words with an attitude expecting God to speak to me, I begin to see that God wanna me to adopt a humble attitude towards people. He shows me the message that it is my HEART that matters most. No point in performing all kinda religious ritual, yet my heart is far away from Him.
When we fast & pray, give tithing and do charity, remember to also demonstrate justice, mercy and faithfulness to others (Matt 23:23).
I wanna share with you this song that has been helping me when I am upset and distracted.
Still
Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
With in Your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are King over the flood
I will be still know You are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are King over the flood
I will be still know You are God
During this season of Lent, are we walking with Lord Jesus?
Or He is walking all alone to the Cross?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment